Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crazy Tuesday

Ok, so why 'Crazy Tuesday'?  Well, it started off at 72°.  Now it is 48°.  That's crazy!  Anyway, got up early and got my run in this morning.  I was sweating my butt off it was so muggy.  I was lucky and got it in between rains.  But that is also why it was so dang muggy!  I was feeling all achy the past couple of days, so wasn't sure how I'd feel.  Started out slow to see how I felt.  Felt pretty good so picked it up a bit.  Keep my pace around 9.  I didn't get out exactly when I wanted to, so I had to shorten the run up a bit.  Was gonna go for 5 miles, but decided at the last minute to take the 4.5 mile route.

All in all, it was a good run and my body felt OK.  I did my usual circuit training at the gym after work and got in a good hour plus workout.  I'm still not use to this new gym and the weights.  Some parts of my body are sore as hell.  I guess they always will be with this damn Fibromyalgia and Palindromic Rheumatism.  Sometimes I wonder how the heck I can even run or workout.  Mind over matter baby, mind over matter.  If I don't mind, it don't matter!  OK, well I do mind, but it don't matter!

No comments: