Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekly Update Jun 20 - 26

Not much to say about last week.  Got some good miles in total.  Did have to bust the 'streak' though.  You can see that in my previous post.  Started the streak back and am at 6 days and counting.

No race this past Saturday.  Instead, I was at the river with my daughter and 19 other cheerleaders from her squad.  What a day!  The only news that came from this was that I broke my middle toe on my left foot slamming it into a tree stump in the river.  Hurt like hell.  Fortunately, I was able to run the next day with very little pain.  Yesterday's TM work went fine as well.

Well, that's it for this post!  My next post will probably be the race report from the Firecracker 5K in downtown Pensacola this coming Saturday.

Till then, happy running!

No comments: