Wednesday, May 11, 2011

American Idol

Ok guys, I have to admit, I am a HUGE American Idol fan! This season has to be the best one ever! I have never seen so much talent on one place. If you like Idol, I'd be curious who your favorite is! For me, it has to be James Durbin! I love the others. I am a big Haley fan. She is a Illinois girl, so I have to be partial to her. I also really like Scotty. My 13 yr old daughter is in love with him. And then there is Lauran. What can you say, Lauran is awesome too. But, like I said, James is my fav! To be able to overcome not one, but two major disabilities is just short of amazing. No wait, it is amazing! In case you don't know. James has a mild case of autism (aspergers) and also has turrets! He is just such an inspiration.

GO JAMES!!

No comments: