Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Today is the first day of 2011.  We won't see another 1/1/11 for a long time.  I want to make this year the best year of my life.  I have goals.  I want to run my first marathon this year.  I want to run 1100 miles.  I want to have a good year at work.  I want my children to excel in what they do.  I want my wife to continue to be healthy.  I want my brothers to see success in their lives.  I want all my DM friends to have injury free years so they can enjoy running as much as I do.  I want happiness for everyone that I know. 

I started the year out right by getting in some miles.  I will need to run around 100 miles a month to make my goal of 1100 miles.  That shouldn't be too hard to do since I run that most months anyway.  I just have to stay injury free! 

Tomorrow my run will put me over 30 miles for the week.  That will be the most miles I have ran in any one week. I hope to be able to continue these having week like this.

I'll continue to try to keep this blog going.  I do find it hard to find the time sometimes, but I'll work on that also.

No comments: